James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, July 1, 2022

My 49th Birthday!

 Dainis and my parents always do such a great job celebrating my day and making me feel special. I grew up with a mom who made sure every holiday and birthday was always decorated and celebrated with great presentation. Dainis has been in this family long enough now to know that this is what I always do for others and he does the same for me. The kids did not choose to participate in our celebration this year, but we had a nice time with my parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment