James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

SWAN Rehab and Stroke Support Group

My physical therapy center, SWAN Rehab, opened a second location in Goodyear when Kay Wing, the original owner, sold her business to a new company called Rehab without Walls. SWAN has kept its name and the new location is located only about 10 minutes from my house. They are now starting a stroke support group, and I am very excited because this is a much needed resource, especially in the West Valley. I had the opportunity to speak at one of their first meetings, share my story, and my rehab experience. I had the opportunity to sell a few of my books and loved connecting with other stroke survivors.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment