James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, June 3, 2022

The Byrd's Nest: My Book

 I am so thankful for all those that have supported me on my writing journey, both near and far. It has been an absolutely incredible year and I could not be more blessed by the support I have received. Karla Byrd, owner of The Byrd's Nest Gift Shop in Gladewater, Texas is



one more example of support. One of my writer friends, BJ, was doing a book signing at Karla's shop so I reached out to see if she would be at all interested in my book. She bought 20 copies and has them on display there in her gift shop. I am beyond excited that my words and story have gone out to so many people and complete strangers have embraced and believed in me enough to support me.

Another amazing example of this is a contact I made through Facebook who ministers to women in the prison in Ft. Worth. She was also interested in using my book with her women in the prison. I am thankful for each opportunity that unfolds for God to use my story to help someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment