James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, July 31, 2022

An Amazing Speaking Conference

Since I started on this writing journey in winter 2021, I have had the opportunity to attend quite a few wonderful virtual conferences and always learn a lot. When I first heard about Christian Communicators Speakers Conference from a friend in my writer's tribe, I was immediately drawn to it because it is based in TX. I reached out to one of the co-directors and she endorsed my book and supported me before I even signed up for the conference. So, I was very excited to attend for multiple reasons. I was going back to TX, would have the chance to reunite with good friends again, would have the chance to meet authors and speakers I had only met virtually up until now, and I would finally be attending my first in-person conference. It was a wonderful experience and I learned a lot. I made some amazing new friends that I continue to keep in touch with today. I walked away with new headshots that I love and a 3 minute video reel. I am excited for the opportunity to go back again this year and look forward to continue learning and gaining additional speaking skills.





No comments:

Post a Comment