James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Texas, Here We Come!

I am so excited to be traveling back to TX once again after being gone for so long! I have the opportunity to attend my first in-person speaker conference in Ft. Worth and Dainis is coming with me. I reached out to several college friends and so excited Kim, Liz, and Jeff will be able to make the trip to Dallas to see us!! I will also have the opportunity to see Traci, my dear friend from high school before my conference begins. It has been years since I have seen all of these friends in person so I am very excited about our time together! 

During my time with Kim, Liz and Jeff, we enjoyed good Mexican Food, visited the church we were married at, our hotel we had the reception at, enjoyed sight seeing, and so grateful for the chance to visit and catch up.



No comments:

Post a Comment