James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Sharing My Story in Texas

Before my speaker conference began, I had the opportunity to share my story on a radio program called Fishbowl Radio. The name of the program is Joy and Company. They interview different authors. Because I was in town, we were able to do the interview in the studio rather than on zoom. It was a great experience!

I also had the opportunity to share my book and story on a faith based internet streaming tv show called the Fanny Minnitt Show. It was another great opportunity to share my story with another audience and I hope that it helped my book sales and also encouraged many listeners.





No comments:

Post a Comment