James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

Dainis did a wonderful job this year celebrating me as a wife and a mom. He knows me well and knows that presentation and gift-giving are part of my love language to others. I received a text from the girls and a greeting from Juan. We can't make others respond the way we would so I am grateful for Dainis and all he does, as well as my parents. The kids all have cars, jobs, and the ability to do more and choose not to. I will continue to make their days special because that is who I am and one day they will mature and realize all that they have been given and what their lives could have looked like if it weren't for us adopting them.



No comments:

Post a Comment