James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, May 13, 2022

Ingrid and West-MEC Hair Salon

 One part of the hairstyling program Ingrid was enrolled in at West-MEC that was a wonderful benefit was a real hair salon. As second-year students, the salon was open at the school most afternoons like a real salon to accept customers. I had always told Ingrid I would come and get my hair trimmed by her. It was difficult to find a time with driving Juan around and then my surgery and recovery. I went to see her on the last day the salon was open. She did a great job and it was wonderful to see where she spent her days and what the salon looked like inside. I am very excited for her!





No comments:

Post a Comment