James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Barnes and Noble Book Signing

 I was so blessed to be able to do another book signing a Barnes and Noble. This one was at their Goodyear location and I sold 6 books during my time there. It is such a great opportunity to pass out my postcard, share my story with complete strangers, and connect with new people. One of the managers on duty was wonderful at announcing my attendance during my time there. I am very thankful for the opportunity. I hope to go back to both Barnes and Noble locations this fall for another signing. They offered a display section for local authors and allowed me to sign a few books for them to keep and hopefully sell.



No comments:

Post a Comment