James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Book Signing Events and Party

 I am so thankful for all the opportunities I have already had in the past few months since my book was published to share my story at book signing events and my own book launch party at my house. So far I have had the opportunity to host a book signing event at The Boyer Bakery, Ribbon Tea House, Desert Springs Church, and Barnes and Noble in Surprise. I will look forward to another book signing at Barnes and Noble in Goodyear on May 14th from 11am-2pm and several at area fitness centers to promote stroke awareness during the month of May. I am excited about the current journey I am on and look forward to seeing what other doors God opens for me to share my story in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment