James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Juan The Pool Guy

Juan started helping my parents take care of their pool each week, and it has really built up their relationship. He has a shorter school day on Wednesday so he goes to their house in between high school and technical school every Wednesday afternoon. My dad has taught him how to check the pool chemicals and properly clean the pool. Juan is more willing to listen to advice from my parents than he is us at this time so we are grateful that they have invested in him and they have that relationship!



No comments:

Post a Comment