James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Decorating the Front Yard

We decided to get a head start on our outside Christmas decorating for the front yard. The day started out with just Dainis and I with both kids busy at work so we joked we better get used to doing things alone as this is what it will be like when we are empty nesters! Jacob came over in the afternoon and he and Ingrid both helped, which we appreciated! We have two big inflatables, along with our Nativity scene, in the front yard representing Dainis's two passions. One is a pickup truck because he is currently restoring a 1956 Ford pickup and one is an airplane because aviation has always been a big part of his career. I jokingly said now that I am an author, we need to find a big inflatable book to represent me!





No comments:

Post a Comment