James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, March 11, 2023

Lori's Writing and Speaking Journey

 It is hard to believe my book has now reached its one year mark and celebrating its book birthday! I have learned so much on this journey in such a short amount of time both from my own experience and those God has connected me with. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities I have had to share my story on different podcasts this year (you can view on my website under the Speaking tab), book signing events, stroke survivor groups I have had the opportunity to speak to, 2 virtual conferences, and so many amazing opportunities at the Cancer Treatment Center of America. I am very excited about the journey I am on to use my experience to help others and look forward to seeing what comes next.

I put together a you tube video for my book birthday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4TQiwK4so&t=5s




No comments:

Post a Comment