James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Christian Literary Awards

 I had the amazing opportunity to share my book on a radio show with Joy and Co. on Fishbowl Radio Network when I was in Dallas in July for my speaker conference. Part of the radio show include a book contest. My book was nominated this spring in 4 categories and I decided to travel to Dallas with my dad for the award's ceremony. I am so thankful I did, and it was an amazing opportunity. I was so honored my book was nominated and felt like it went along with my message of persevering through your challenges and finding success in your "new normal" Although I have had the opportunity to share my story on podcasts, I feel sometimes people don't get the full picture behind the screen. My book won in 2 categories and I had the opportunity to share my message twice and was so grateful for the opportunity. It won the 2023 Reader's Choice Award in the Christian Living Day by Day category and Testimonial category. I met some amazing people and so thankful for the opportunity!




No comments:

Post a Comment