James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Special Christmastime with friends

I have made some special friendships and connections with people at the Cancer Centers of America and so grateful for the experiences and all of the opportunities I have had there this year. I attended a special Christmas celebration and the Cancer Center in downtown Phoenix. It was a beautiful night. We then hosted a small gathering at our house and enjoyed a chili dinner, white elephant gift exchange, desert, cookie decorating, and gingerbread house decorating. I am so grateful for these special relationships!





No comments:

Post a Comment