James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Women's Retreat

I was so blessed with the opportunity to be able to attend our women's retreat again this year and see our guest speaker in person once again, Carol Kent. Carol is an amazing woman, author, speaker, and founder of the "Speak Up" writers and speakers conference. I have been able to attend Speak Up twice now virtually and Carol graciously endorsed my first book. I met her in person for the first time at my speaker conference in TX in July and was so excited to see her again. I had the opportunity to ride to camp with two dear friends, Nancy from church and Onjalai from CTCA. We had a great weekend together, and I even tried archery with Nancy's help! 



No comments:

Post a Comment