James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Friday, March 11, 2022

It is Time For The World To Buy My Book!

 I decided in January 2021 to start writing my story and on March 11th, my book was published by Trilogy Publishing. It is titled "CHOICES: When You Are Faced with a Challenge, What Choice Will You Make?" It is on my faith journey and perseverance through many challenges. The biggest challenge was my massive stroke at age 29, which left me paralyzed on the left side at the time of the stroke. I am excited to share my story to bring hope and encouragement to others and hope to start speaking as my next step. I am grateful for all the opportunities that have already come my way and look forward to the journey ahead! 



No comments:

Post a Comment