James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Grandparent's Day 2021

We had my parents over for Grandparent's Day and enjoyed dinner together. As the kids have gotten older and busier, it is often difficult to find a time that everyone is available with different work and school schedules! We didn't get the chance to celebrate on Grandparent's Day, but we were happy when it worked out to get together. Many times theses days, dinner nights with my parents are just Dainis and I. The kids aren't always super fond of pictures but cooperated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment