James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Decorating A Gingerbread House


It is time once again for the traditional gingerbread house decorating. Last year I bought three individual ones so each person had their own and that worked great. I decided just to buy one this year though for the kids to work on together and they did a really good job. I don't know if they enjoy doing it or they do it because I give it to them as something to do because they don't communicate their thoughts and feelings a lot but I am just trying to give them the different traditions and opportunities I know they never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment