James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Band!

 One of the things we loved about sending the kids to school versus continuing to homeschool was the opportunities school would offer that we just couldn't like Spanish class and Band. Band was a huge part of my life and I played both the piccolo and flute through high school and college. When the opportunity came up for the kids to try Band at Odyssey, it was an avenue we wanted them to at least explore. Juan decided to try the trumpet. Ingrid played the clarinet. Angie played my flute. I am very thankful they had this opportunity! This picture was taken at Angie's fall concert.


No comments:

Post a Comment